Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Nowness: 6 Minute Excerpt of Björk: Biophilia Live - October 30, 2014
- Harajuku Girls 2014 – The State of Japanese Fashion - October 30, 2014
- WATCH: Goth’s Plan The Gothiest Funeral for all Eternity - October 30, 2014
- Pee-Wee Herman Announces New Movie Coming in 2015 ( again ) - October 30, 2014
- Bianca Del Rio & Adore Delano Featured in Starbucks Web-Ad Short - October 29, 2014
Attention DJs, Remixers, Music Producers and Dairy Queens: announcing the FIERTH.com ‘Who You Calling A Cow ‘ Remix Challenge!
The winning remix will be included in the upcoming Mike Diamond Greatest Hits digital EP.
Create a remix in the musical style of your choosing, be it ‘classic bitch track’, house, crunchy dub step or new school electro. Feel free to use samples and vocals from other (non copyrighted sources) sources, but Mike (and Matinga’s) vocal samples must comprise at least 75% of total. The official winning track will be titled as ‘The Fierth.com Dairy Queen Mix”
‘Who You Calling A Cow?’ music stems (courtesy Devon Perry) and acapella vocals (including previously unheard ‘bitch track’ lyrics) are downloadable here:
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY MONDAY JANUARY 7 2013
EMAILTO: FIERTHMUSIC@GMAIL.COM – Winner will be announced after one week of public voting on MONDAY JANUARY 7TH 2013
Please do not post your remix on any other online forum (facebook,soundcloud etc) for the duration of the challenge. The winner is decided on via online voting, so campaigning is important. Get out the vote on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and via email blast.