Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Attention DJs, Remixers, Music Producers and Dairy Queens: announcing the FIERTH.com ‘Who You Calling A Cow ‘ Remix Challenge!
The winning remix will be included in the upcoming Mike Diamond Greatest Hits digital EP.
Create a remix in the musical style of your choosing, be it ‘classic bitch track’, house, crunchy dub step or new school electro. Feel free to use samples and vocals from other (non copyrighted sources) sources, but Mike (and Matinga’s) vocal samples must comprise at least 75% of total. The official winning track will be titled as ‘The Fierth.com Dairy Queen Mix”
‘Who You Calling A Cow?’ music stems (courtesy Devon Perry) and acapella vocals (including previously unheard ‘bitch track’ lyrics) are downloadable here:
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY MONDAY JANUARY 7 2013
EMAILTO: FIERTHMUSIC@GMAIL.COM - Winner will be announced after one week of public voting on MONDAY JANUARY 7TH 2013
Please do not post your remix on any other online forum (facebook,soundcloud etc) for the duration of the challenge. The winner is decided on via online voting, so campaigning is important. Get out the vote on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and via email blast.