Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- FLASHBACK: Behind the Scenes at the 2012 LifeBall in Vienna with Amanda Lepore and Marco Ovando - May 24, 2013
- MoMA PS1 Warm Up 2013 Lineup Announced - May 23, 2013
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN COLLINS – BEST OF DYNASTY CATFIGHTS ! - May 23, 2013
- LISTEN: GIORGIO MORODER – Full LIVE MIX at Deep Space 2013 NYC - May 22, 2013
- Fire Island’s Pavilion WILL NOT be ready for Memorial Day, After All - May 22, 2013
Via Chicago Phoenix
After months of negotiations with Ald. Proco “Joe” Moreno over its anti-gay positions and donations, Chick-fil-A has agreed to cease donations from its non-profit charity to anti-gay organizations and issued a company-wide internal mandate calling for the equal treatment of all employees and customers.
WinShape, a non-profit funded by Chick-fil-A, has donated millions of dollars to anti-LGBT organizations — some classified hate groups — including Focus on the Family, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, which worked with Moreno and company executives in an advisory capacity as they negotiated to adopt new policies. Chick-fil-A did not respond to attempts to confirm the information.
“This is a win for the LGBT community,” Moreno said in a statement provided by TCRA. “This is a win for everyone who works for the cause of equal rights, and a win for Chick- fil-A. This is a win for all.”
Full Article : http://bit.ly/PpBcMe