Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time - November 20, 2014
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with LYPSINKA – THREE Live Stage Shows now in NYC !! - November 20, 2014
- Chloe Hearts Thanksgiving <3 - November 17, 2014
- Scientists Say It Only Takes 66 Days To Change Your Life, If You can make it. - November 7, 2014
- Sesame Street Spoofs The Hunger Games - November 6, 2014
Via Chicago Phoenix
After months of negotiations with Ald. Proco “Joe” Moreno over its anti-gay positions and donations, Chick-fil-A has agreed to cease donations from its non-profit charity to anti-gay organizations and issued a company-wide internal mandate calling for the equal treatment of all employees and customers.
WinShape, a non-profit funded by Chick-fil-A, has donated millions of dollars to anti-LGBT organizations — some classified hate groups — including Focus on the Family, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, which worked with Moreno and company executives in an advisory capacity as they negotiated to adopt new policies. Chick-fil-A did not respond to attempts to confirm the information.
“This is a win for the LGBT community,” Moreno said in a statement provided by TCRA. “This is a win for everyone who works for the cause of equal rights, and a win for Chick- fil-A. This is a win for all.”
Full Article : http://bit.ly/PpBcMe