Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: ELLO ELLO ELLO – The COMEBACK on HBO Trailer is here !!! - October 23, 2014
- Fire Island Pines Pavilion For Sale, Again.. - October 23, 2014
- What Is The Paradise Garage? Short Documentary on the Legendary Nightclub - October 23, 2014
- 22 Years Later – Madonna’s Sex Book Gets The Drag Makeover it Deserves - October 23, 2014
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
Via Chicago Phoenix
After months of negotiations with Ald. Proco “Joe” Moreno over its anti-gay positions and donations, Chick-fil-A has agreed to cease donations from its non-profit charity to anti-gay organizations and issued a company-wide internal mandate calling for the equal treatment of all employees and customers.
WinShape, a non-profit funded by Chick-fil-A, has donated millions of dollars to anti-LGBT organizations — some classified hate groups — including Focus on the Family, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, which worked with Moreno and company executives in an advisory capacity as they negotiated to adopt new policies. Chick-fil-A did not respond to attempts to confirm the information.
“This is a win for the LGBT community,” Moreno said in a statement provided by TCRA. “This is a win for everyone who works for the cause of equal rights, and a win for Chick- fil-A. This is a win for all.”
Full Article : http://bit.ly/PpBcMe