Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
Via Chicago Phoenix
After months of negotiations with Ald. Proco “Joe” Moreno over its anti-gay positions and donations, Chick-fil-A has agreed to cease donations from its non-profit charity to anti-gay organizations and issued a company-wide internal mandate calling for the equal treatment of all employees and customers.
WinShape, a non-profit funded by Chick-fil-A, has donated millions of dollars to anti-LGBT organizations — some classified hate groups — including Focus on the Family, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, which worked with Moreno and company executives in an advisory capacity as they negotiated to adopt new policies. Chick-fil-A did not respond to attempts to confirm the information.
“This is a win for the LGBT community,” Moreno said in a statement provided by TCRA. “This is a win for everyone who works for the cause of equal rights, and a win for Chick- fil-A. This is a win for all.”
Full Article : http://bit.ly/PpBcMe