Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Via Chicago Phoenix
After months of negotiations with Ald. Proco “Joe” Moreno over its anti-gay positions and donations, Chick-fil-A has agreed to cease donations from its non-profit charity to anti-gay organizations and issued a company-wide internal mandate calling for the equal treatment of all employees and customers.
WinShape, a non-profit funded by Chick-fil-A, has donated millions of dollars to anti-LGBT organizations — some classified hate groups — including Focus on the Family, according to The Civil Rights Agenda, which worked with Moreno and company executives in an advisory capacity as they negotiated to adopt new policies. Chick-fil-A did not respond to attempts to confirm the information.
“This is a win for the LGBT community,” Moreno said in a statement provided by TCRA. “This is a win for everyone who works for the cause of equal rights, and a win for Chick- fil-A. This is a win for all.”
Full Article : http://bit.ly/PpBcMe