Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
From Justin Violini’s Travel Diary:
A Series of nearly 100 photographs taken during the month of July in Berlin. Mostly male portraiture this is not a magazine, it’s not a travel diary, it’s not a book…it simply is a series of photographs that document the two dozen people I had the pleasure of photographing. A limited print (signed/numbered of 30) edition is availble by contacting me via email.