Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
“Mitt Gets Worse,” a play on the “It Gets Better” project — that accuses GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney of pushing an “extreme anti-LGBT agenda.”
From the Boston Globe:
Launched Wednesday by the Courage Campaign Super PAC and American Bridge 21st Century, [the campaign] is a compilation of video testimonies from people who describe Romney as insensitive and willing to put his political ambitions ahead of equality. The campaign’s website also features video of Romney discussing LGBT rights as far back as 1994, when he ran unsuccessfully for U.S. Senate.
If elected president, the Super PACs suggest, Romney would roll back protections for LGBT citizens — perhaps pushing for a federal ban on gay marriage, which he supports; defending the Defense of Marriage Act in court, which the Justice Department has ceased to do under Obama; and undermining the repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.