Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Just in Case You Missed The Insane Republican Response to the #SOTU - January 21, 2015
- WATCH: PINKY’S NAILS “MANICURE” - January 14, 2015
- Fierth i-ON Interview with NEON HITCH #WeRNeon - December 16, 2014
- Full Cast of RuPauls Drag Race Season 7 REVEALED - December 8, 2014
- The Totally Unedited Vocals from Mariah Carey’s Awful Rockefeller Center Performance - December 4, 2014
“Mitt Gets Worse,” a play on the “It Gets Better” project — that accuses GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney of pushing an “extreme anti-LGBT agenda.”
From the Boston Globe:
Launched Wednesday by the Courage Campaign Super PAC and American Bridge 21st Century, [the campaign] is a compilation of video testimonies from people who describe Romney as insensitive and willing to put his political ambitions ahead of equality. The campaign’s website also features video of Romney discussing LGBT rights as far back as 1994, when he ran unsuccessfully for U.S. Senate.
If elected president, the Super PACs suggest, Romney would roll back protections for LGBT citizens — perhaps pushing for a federal ban on gay marriage, which he supports; defending the Defense of Marriage Act in court, which the Justice Department has ceased to do under Obama; and undermining the repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.