David Cross Reveals New Details on Upcoming Season of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Want even more Arrested Development episodes than the promised ten? Want even more unconfirmed Arrested Development rumors to raise your expectations even higher than they already are? Either way, these David Cross quotes should have you covered.
“I think it’s going to be 13 episodes, not 10. There’s too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else’s stories.
I’m not gonna divulge anything, but I know what the stories are and what Mitch [Hurwitz] is doing, and it’s so layered. It’s really audacious and amazing. I think a lot of people will miss the work that is involved, the story, the Venn diagrams that are being created, the domino effect that characters have with each other in their various episodes. I know what he’s doing, and this has never been done on a TV show like this. This makes Lost look like a Spaulding Gray monologue. You’ll have to watch each episode more than once.”
Exciting! But I can’t help but feel Ron Howard’s narration will lose something closing each episode with, “On the concurrent, overlapping-timeline episode of Arrested Development…”