David Cross Reveals New Details on Upcoming Season of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: Get to know NYC Icon MISS COLOMBIA in Rare Video Interview - April 17, 2015
- MASSIVE FIRE BURNS AT THE ICE PALACE ON FIRE ISLAND TAKES HOTEL & HOLLY HOUSE - March 27, 2015
- Pretty Much All of The Jokes from THE ROAST OF JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
- JESSICA LANGE Leaving AMERICAN HORROR STORY FOREVER #ahshotel - March 16, 2015
- The Best Insults From The ROAST Of JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
Want even more Arrested Development episodes than the promised ten? Want even more unconfirmed Arrested Development rumors to raise your expectations even higher than they already are? Either way, these David Cross quotes should have you covered.
“I think it’s going to be 13 episodes, not 10. There’s too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else’s stories.
I’m not gonna divulge anything, but I know what the stories are and what Mitch [Hurwitz] is doing, and it’s so layered. It’s really audacious and amazing. I think a lot of people will miss the work that is involved, the story, the Venn diagrams that are being created, the domino effect that characters have with each other in their various episodes. I know what he’s doing, and this has never been done on a TV show like this. This makes Lost look like a Spaulding Gray monologue. You’ll have to watch each episode more than once.”
Exciting! But I can’t help but feel Ron Howard’s narration will lose something closing each episode with, “On the concurrent, overlapping-timeline episode of Arrested Development…”