Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Want even more Arrested Development episodes than the promised ten? Want even more unconfirmed Arrested Development rumors to raise your expectations even higher than they already are? Either way, these David Cross quotes should have you covered.
“I think it’s going to be 13 episodes, not 10. There’s too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else’s stories.
I’m not gonna divulge anything, but I know what the stories are and what Mitch [Hurwitz] is doing, and it’s so layered. It’s really audacious and amazing. I think a lot of people will miss the work that is involved, the story, the Venn diagrams that are being created, the domino effect that characters have with each other in their various episodes. I know what he’s doing, and this has never been done on a TV show like this. This makes Lost look like a Spaulding Gray monologue. You’ll have to watch each episode more than once.”
Exciting! But I can’t help but feel Ron Howard’s narration will lose something closing each episode with, “On the concurrent, overlapping-timeline episode of Arrested Development…”