Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
- PHOTOS: STUDMUFFIN NYC STREETKIDS – Banji to Boutique Photo Shoot - June 11, 2014
- HOUSE OF O Returns This Week with PRINCESS SUPERSTAR & Photos from Last week - June 11, 2014
Want even more Arrested Development episodes than the promised ten? Want even more unconfirmed Arrested Development rumors to raise your expectations even higher than they already are? Either way, these David Cross quotes should have you covered.
“I think it’s going to be 13 episodes, not 10. There’s too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else’s stories.
I’m not gonna divulge anything, but I know what the stories are and what Mitch [Hurwitz] is doing, and it’s so layered. It’s really audacious and amazing. I think a lot of people will miss the work that is involved, the story, the Venn diagrams that are being created, the domino effect that characters have with each other in their various episodes. I know what he’s doing, and this has never been done on a TV show like this. This makes Lost look like a Spaulding Gray monologue. You’ll have to watch each episode more than once.”
Exciting! But I can’t help but feel Ron Howard’s narration will lose something closing each episode with, “On the concurrent, overlapping-timeline episode of Arrested Development…”