David Cross Reveals New Details on Upcoming Season of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Venus Xtravaganza of Paris Is Burning would have been 50 today. - May 22, 2015
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with NORA BURNS of UNITARD - May 20, 2015
- Turn Your Passion For Health and Wellness Into a Career - May 19, 2015
- Fierth TV: GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet With Mike Diamond, Laverne Cox & Tituss Burgess - May 11, 2015
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
Want even more Arrested Development episodes than the promised ten? Want even more unconfirmed Arrested Development rumors to raise your expectations even higher than they already are? Either way, these David Cross quotes should have you covered.
“I think it’s going to be 13 episodes, not 10. There’s too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else’s stories.
I’m not gonna divulge anything, but I know what the stories are and what Mitch [Hurwitz] is doing, and it’s so layered. It’s really audacious and amazing. I think a lot of people will miss the work that is involved, the story, the Venn diagrams that are being created, the domino effect that characters have with each other in their various episodes. I know what he’s doing, and this has never been done on a TV show like this. This makes Lost look like a Spaulding Gray monologue. You’ll have to watch each episode more than once.”
Exciting! But I can’t help but feel Ron Howard’s narration will lose something closing each episode with, “On the concurrent, overlapping-timeline episode of Arrested Development…”