Conjoined Twins ‘Abby & Brittany’ Get their own Reality Show
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
- VIDEO: Get to know NYC Icon MISS COLOMBIA in Rare Video Interview - April 17, 2015
- MASSIVE FIRE BURNS AT THE ICE PALACE ON FIRE ISLAND TAKES HOTEL & HOLLY HOUSE - March 27, 2015
- Pretty Much All of The Jokes from THE ROAST OF JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
- JESSICA LANGE Leaving AMERICAN HORROR STORY FOREVER #ahshotel - March 16, 2015
Abigail and Brittany Hensel, America’s favorite conjoined twins, return to reality TV this month, six years after we last saw them in a TLC documentary at the age of 16.
Now out of college and all grown up (they’re 22, and Brittany is rumored to be engaged!), the new show follows the dynamic duo as they enter the real world.
Abby and Brittany premieres August 28 on TLC.