Conjoined Twins ‘Abby & Brittany’ Get their own Reality Show
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Abigail and Brittany Hensel, America’s favorite conjoined twins, return to reality TV this month, six years after we last saw them in a TLC documentary at the age of 16.
Now out of college and all grown up (they’re 22, and Brittany is rumored to be engaged!), the new show follows the dynamic duo as they enter the real world.
Abby and Brittany premieres August 28 on TLC.