Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Just in Case You Missed The Insane Republican Response to the #SOTU - January 21, 2015
- WATCH: PINKY’S NAILS “MANICURE” - January 14, 2015
- Fierth i-ON Interview with NEON HITCH #WeRNeon - December 16, 2014
- Full Cast of RuPauls Drag Race Season 7 REVEALED - December 8, 2014
- The Totally Unedited Vocals from Mariah Carey’s Awful Rockefeller Center Performance - December 4, 2014
Abigail and Brittany Hensel, America’s favorite conjoined twins, return to reality TV this month, six years after we last saw them in a TLC documentary at the age of 16.
Now out of college and all grown up (they’re 22, and Brittany is rumored to be engaged!), the new show follows the dynamic duo as they enter the real world.
Abby and Brittany premieres August 28 on TLC.