Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth i-ON Interview with NEON HITCH #WeRNeon - December 16, 2014
- Full Cast of RuPauls Drag Race Season 7 REVEALED - December 8, 2014
- The Totally Unedited Vocals from Mariah Carey’s Awful Rockefeller Center Performance - December 4, 2014
- LEAKED: Jane Krakowski’s “Audition” Tape for the Live Peter Pan Show Event on NBC - December 3, 2014
- Fierth’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide – The Must Have List - November 27, 2014
Abigail and Brittany Hensel, America’s favorite conjoined twins, return to reality TV this month, six years after we last saw them in a TLC documentary at the age of 16.
Now out of college and all grown up (they’re 22, and Brittany is rumored to be engaged!), the new show follows the dynamic duo as they enter the real world.
Abby and Brittany premieres August 28 on TLC.