Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: ELLO ELLO ELLO – The COMEBACK on HBO Trailer is here !!! - October 23, 2014
- Fire Island Pines Pavilion For Sale, Again.. - October 23, 2014
- What Is The Paradise Garage? Short Documentary on the Legendary Nightclub - October 23, 2014
- 22 Years Later – Madonna’s Sex Book Gets The Drag Makeover it Deserves - October 23, 2014
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
Abigail and Brittany Hensel, America’s favorite conjoined twins, return to reality TV this month, six years after we last saw them in a TLC documentary at the age of 16.
Now out of college and all grown up (they’re 22, and Brittany is rumored to be engaged!), the new show follows the dynamic duo as they enter the real world.
Abby and Brittany premieres August 28 on TLC.