Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- FLASHBACK: Behind the Scenes at the 2012 LifeBall in Vienna with Amanda Lepore and Marco Ovando - May 24, 2013
- MoMA PS1 Warm Up 2013 Lineup Announced - May 23, 2013
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN COLLINS – BEST OF DYNASTY CATFIGHTS ! - May 23, 2013
- LISTEN: GIORGIO MORODER – Full LIVE MIX at Deep Space 2013 NYC - May 22, 2013
- Fire Island’s Pavilion WILL NOT be ready for Memorial Day, After All - May 22, 2013
Abigail and Brittany Hensel, America’s favorite conjoined twins, return to reality TV this month, six years after we last saw them in a TLC documentary at the age of 16.
Now out of college and all grown up (they’re 22, and Brittany is rumored to be engaged!), the new show follows the dynamic duo as they enter the real world.
Abby and Brittany premieres August 28 on TLC.