Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
Last night current New Yorker, R&B virtuoso, and member of Odd Future, Frank Ocean, made his television debut. This was his first on-air appearance since writing a deeply personal letter, in which he discussed his relationship history, and his same-sex first love. Following this, Ocean received an outpouring of support—including a poem from Beyoncé.
His appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon included a string section, an audience provided slow clap, and backing from house band The Roots. Watch the performance below—the song is “Bad Religion” from his debut album, Channel Orange, which drops July 17th.