World Wonders Project by Google Lets You Explore The World in Virtual Reality
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
The World Wonders Project by Google is a global effort to bring Street View and other Google technologies to world heritage sites (video). Users can now virtually explore 132 sites like Stonehenge or the Hiroshima Peace Memoria lthrough Street View, photos, video, and 3D models.