World Wonders Project by Google Lets You Explore The World in Virtual Reality
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Venus Xtravaganza of Paris Is Burning would have been 50 today. - May 22, 2015
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with NORA BURNS of UNITARD - May 20, 2015
- Turn Your Passion For Health and Wellness Into a Career - May 19, 2015
- Fierth TV: GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet With Mike Diamond, Laverne Cox & Tituss Burgess - May 11, 2015
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
The World Wonders Project by Google is a global effort to bring Street View and other Google technologies to world heritage sites (video). Users can now virtually explore 132 sites like Stonehenge or the Hiroshima Peace Memoria lthrough Street View, photos, video, and 3D models.