Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Bianca Del Rio & Adore Delano Featured in Starbucks Web-Ad Short - October 29, 2014
- Fireball Whiskey Recall in Parts of EU After Ingredients Revealed Chemicals Found in Anti-Freeze - October 29, 2014
- GWAR Covers PET SHOP BOYS ‘WESTEND GIRLS’ - October 28, 2014
- Saturday Morning Cartoons Make Stream Their Way Back Into Your Life – Endless Childhood Resumes. - October 28, 2014
- Mike Diamond Goes on The Prowl and gets the Down Low on WE-HO - October 28, 2014
Mister Rogers remixed by Symphony of Science’s John Boswell for PBS Digital Studios.
When we discovered video mash-up artist John D. Boswell, aka melodysheep, on YouTube, we immediately wanted to work together. Turns out that he is a huge Mister Rogers Neighborhood fan, and was thrilled at the chance to pay tribute to one of our heroes. Both PBS and the Fred Rogers Company hope you like John’s celebration of Fred Rogers’ message.