Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Bianca Del Rio & Adore Delano Featured in Starbucks Web-Ad Short - October 29, 2014
- Fireball Whiskey Recall in Parts of EU After Ingredients Revealed Chemicals Found in Anti-Freeze - October 29, 2014
- GWAR Covers PET SHOP BOYS ‘WESTEND GIRLS’ - October 28, 2014
- Saturday Morning Cartoons Make Stream Their Way Back Into Your Life – Endless Childhood Resumes. - October 28, 2014
- Mike Diamond Goes on The Prowl and gets the Down Low on WE-HO - October 28, 2014
“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest! Taken from the British Pathe newsreel “Lovely and Plump”, this video looks at the facts as British women seem to be increasingly overweight, or perhaps just a little larger, during the 1960s (perhaps a result of the introduction of fast foods, supermarkets and consumerism?).
We then see a contest looking for “Miss Fat and Beautiful”, with the winner described as “Britain’s most glamorous fatty”