“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest!
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth TV: It’s the Miss’d America Pagaent! - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Size Queens! is more than a mouthful too much? NSFW - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Boys on Film! Inside Gay Porn *NSFW* New Episodes Every Tuesday - January 1, 1970
- FIERTH TV: BUSHWIG PART TWO ! Split Ends ! - January 1, 1970
- ‘Carnival of Mirrors’ One mans incredible documentary of Burning Man 2015 - January 1, 1970
“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest! Taken from the British Pathe newsreel “Lovely and Plump”, this video looks at the facts as British women seem to be increasingly overweight, or perhaps just a little larger, during the 1960s (perhaps a result of the introduction of fast foods, supermarkets and consumerism?).
We then see a contest looking for “Miss Fat and Beautiful”, with the winner described as “Britain’s most glamorous fatty”