“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest!
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest! Taken from the British Pathe newsreel “Lovely and Plump”, this video looks at the facts as British women seem to be increasingly overweight, or perhaps just a little larger, during the 1960s (perhaps a result of the introduction of fast foods, supermarkets and consumerism?).
We then see a contest looking for “Miss Fat and Beautiful”, with the winner described as “Britain’s most glamorous fatty”