Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- BUSHWIG 2014 – Brooklyn’s Biggest 2 Day Dragfest is THIS Weekend ! Sept 6-7 #bushwig - September 2, 2014
- See you in September - - August 14, 2014
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest! Taken from the British Pathe newsreel “Lovely and Plump”, this video looks at the facts as British women seem to be increasingly overweight, or perhaps just a little larger, during the 1960s (perhaps a result of the introduction of fast foods, supermarkets and consumerism?).
We then see a contest looking for “Miss Fat and Beautiful”, with the winner described as “Britain’s most glamorous fatty”