Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
“Miss Fat and Beautiful” – 1960s British Fat Lady Contest! Taken from the British Pathe newsreel “Lovely and Plump”, this video looks at the facts as British women seem to be increasingly overweight, or perhaps just a little larger, during the 1960s (perhaps a result of the introduction of fast foods, supermarkets and consumerism?).
We then see a contest looking for “Miss Fat and Beautiful”, with the winner described as “Britain’s most glamorous fatty”