Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time - November 20, 2014
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with LYPSINKA – THREE Live Stage Shows now in NYC !! - November 20, 2014
- Chloe Hearts Thanksgiving <3 - November 17, 2014
- Scientists Say It Only Takes 66 Days To Change Your Life, If You can make it. - November 7, 2014
- Sesame Street Spoofs The Hunger Games - November 6, 2014
Though Ninja and Yo-Landi Vi$$er of Die Antwoord share a child in real life, the duo are cast as quarreling siblings in the music video for “Baby’s On Fire” (seems totes normal). With Yo-Landi firmly set on dating a local bad boy, the over-protective Ninja does his best to keep “scaly motherf***ers” away from his angelic sister. Predictably, their disagreement turns violent, eventually involving guns and swords, but not before they enjoy some quality bonding time watching female oil wrestling.