Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- See you in September - - August 14, 2014
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
- PHOTOS: STUDMUFFIN NYC STREETKIDS – Banji to Boutique Photo Shoot - June 11, 2014
Though Ninja and Yo-Landi Vi$$er of Die Antwoord share a child in real life, the duo are cast as quarreling siblings in the music video for “Baby’s On Fire” (seems totes normal). With Yo-Landi firmly set on dating a local bad boy, the over-protective Ninja does his best to keep “scaly motherf***ers” away from his angelic sister. Predictably, their disagreement turns violent, eventually involving guns and swords, but not before they enjoy some quality bonding time watching female oil wrestling.