Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
Though Ninja and Yo-Landi Vi$$er of Die Antwoord share a child in real life, the duo are cast as quarreling siblings in the music video for “Baby’s On Fire” (seems totes normal). With Yo-Landi firmly set on dating a local bad boy, the over-protective Ninja does his best to keep “scaly motherf***ers” away from his angelic sister. Predictably, their disagreement turns violent, eventually involving guns and swords, but not before they enjoy some quality bonding time watching female oil wrestling.