Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Just in Case You Missed The Insane Republican Response to the #SOTU - January 21, 2015
- WATCH: PINKY’S NAILS “MANICURE” - January 14, 2015
- Fierth i-ON Interview with NEON HITCH #WeRNeon - December 16, 2014
- Full Cast of RuPauls Drag Race Season 7 REVEALED - December 8, 2014
- The Totally Unedited Vocals from Mariah Carey’s Awful Rockefeller Center Performance - December 4, 2014
The ABC program “What Would You Do?” has never shied away from tackling controversial topics, and this week’s forthcoming episode is no exception.
In an effort to determine one community’s acceptance of transgender people, “RuPaul’s Drag Race” alum Carmen Carrera is cast in the role of a New Jersey diner waitress, while an actor portrays a longtime customer who deplores the fact the waiter he once knew and liked as “Christopher” is now a woman.
“Once upon a time, I was Chris — and now I’m Carmen,” Carrera, who reportedly is revealing that she is transgender for the first time on the program, says to the customer.
But Kevin isn’t hearing any of it, responding angrily, “I don’t think I can even eat here! This is disgusting! They have, like, freaks waiting tables!”
Check out a clip from Friday’s episode above.