‘What Would You Do?’: Transgender Waitress In New Jersey Diner Defended By Customers
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth TV: It’s the Miss’d America Pagaent! - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Size Queens! is more than a mouthful too much? NSFW - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Boys on Film! Inside Gay Porn *NSFW* New Episodes Every Tuesday - January 1, 1970
- FIERTH TV: BUSHWIG PART TWO ! Split Ends ! - January 1, 1970
- ‘Carnival of Mirrors’ One mans incredible documentary of Burning Man 2015 - January 1, 1970
The ABC program “What Would You Do?” has never shied away from tackling controversial topics, and this week’s forthcoming episode is no exception.
In an effort to determine one community’s acceptance of transgender people, “RuPaul’s Drag Race” alum Carmen Carrera is cast in the role of a New Jersey diner waitress, while an actor portrays a longtime customer who deplores the fact the waiter he once knew and liked as “Christopher” is now a woman.
“Once upon a time, I was Chris — and now I’m Carmen,” Carrera, who reportedly is revealing that she is transgender for the first time on the program, says to the customer.
But Kevin isn’t hearing any of it, responding angrily, “I don’t think I can even eat here! This is disgusting! They have, like, freaks waiting tables!”
Check out a clip from Friday’s episode above.