‘What Would You Do?': Transgender Waitress In New Jersey Diner Defended By Customers
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
The ABC program “What Would You Do?” has never shied away from tackling controversial topics, and this week’s forthcoming episode is no exception.
In an effort to determine one community’s acceptance of transgender people, “RuPaul’s Drag Race” alum Carmen Carrera is cast in the role of a New Jersey diner waitress, while an actor portrays a longtime customer who deplores the fact the waiter he once knew and liked as “Christopher” is now a woman.
“Once upon a time, I was Chris — and now I’m Carmen,” Carrera, who reportedly is revealing that she is transgender for the first time on the program, says to the customer.
But Kevin isn’t hearing any of it, responding angrily, “I don’t think I can even eat here! This is disgusting! They have, like, freaks waiting tables!”
Check out a clip from Friday’s episode above.