‘What Would You Do?': Transgender Waitress In New Jersey Diner Defended By Customers
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: Get to know NYC Icon MISS COLOMBIA in Rare Video Interview - April 17, 2015
- MASSIVE FIRE BURNS AT THE ICE PALACE ON FIRE ISLAND TAKES HOTEL & HOLLY HOUSE - March 27, 2015
- Pretty Much All of The Jokes from THE ROAST OF JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
- JESSICA LANGE Leaving AMERICAN HORROR STORY FOREVER #ahshotel - March 16, 2015
- The Best Insults From The ROAST Of JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
The ABC program “What Would You Do?” has never shied away from tackling controversial topics, and this week’s forthcoming episode is no exception.
In an effort to determine one community’s acceptance of transgender people, “RuPaul’s Drag Race” alum Carmen Carrera is cast in the role of a New Jersey diner waitress, while an actor portrays a longtime customer who deplores the fact the waiter he once knew and liked as “Christopher” is now a woman.
“Once upon a time, I was Chris — and now I’m Carmen,” Carrera, who reportedly is revealing that she is transgender for the first time on the program, says to the customer.
But Kevin isn’t hearing any of it, responding angrily, “I don’t think I can even eat here! This is disgusting! They have, like, freaks waiting tables!”
Check out a clip from Friday’s episode above.