Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Looks like an alien, sings like a diva – Klaus Nomi was one of the 1980′s most profoundly bizarre characters to emerge through the underground New York music scene. A counter tenor who sang pop music with opera and brought his unique style mix to the club and alternative audiences. The Nomi Song is a film about fame, death, friendship, betrayal, opera and the greatest New Wave rock star that never was.