Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- See you in September - - August 14, 2014
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
- PHOTOS: STUDMUFFIN NYC STREETKIDS – Banji to Boutique Photo Shoot - June 11, 2014
Looks like an alien, sings like a diva – Klaus Nomi was one of the 1980′s most profoundly bizarre characters to emerge through the underground New York music scene. A counter tenor who sang pop music with opera and brought his unique style mix to the club and alternative audiences. The Nomi Song is a film about fame, death, friendship, betrayal, opera and the greatest New Wave rock star that never was.