Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: ELLO ELLO ELLO – The COMEBACK on HBO Trailer is here !!! - October 23, 2014
- Fire Island Pines Pavilion For Sale, Again.. - October 23, 2014
- What Is The Paradise Garage? Short Documentary on the Legendary Nightclub - October 23, 2014
- 22 Years Later – Madonna’s Sex Book Gets The Drag Makeover it Deserves - October 23, 2014
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
Looks like an alien, sings like a diva – Klaus Nomi was one of the 1980’s most profoundly bizarre characters to emerge through the underground New York music scene. A counter tenor who sang pop music with opera and brought his unique style mix to the club and alternative audiences. The Nomi Song is a film about fame, death, friendship, betrayal, opera and the greatest New Wave rock star that never was.