Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Nowness: 6 Minute Excerpt of Björk: Biophilia Live - October 30, 2014
- Harajuku Girls 2014 – The State of Japanese Fashion - October 30, 2014
- WATCH: Goth’s Plan The Gothiest Funeral for all Eternity - October 30, 2014
- Pee-Wee Herman Announces New Movie Coming in 2015 ( again ) - October 30, 2014
- Bianca Del Rio & Adore Delano Featured in Starbucks Web-Ad Short - October 29, 2014
Looks like an alien, sings like a diva – Klaus Nomi was one of the 1980’s most profoundly bizarre characters to emerge through the underground New York music scene. A counter tenor who sang pop music with opera and brought his unique style mix to the club and alternative audiences. The Nomi Song is a film about fame, death, friendship, betrayal, opera and the greatest New Wave rock star that never was.