Visionaries: Klaus Nomi: The Nomi Song Full Length
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Classic Gay Icons! with special guest Hedda Lettuce - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: It’s the Miss’d America Pagaent! - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Size Queens! is more than a mouthful too much? NSFW - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Boys on Film! Inside Gay Porn *NSFW* New Episodes Every Tuesday - January 1, 1970
- FIERTH TV: BUSHWIG PART TWO ! Split Ends ! - January 1, 1970
Looks like an alien, sings like a diva – Klaus Nomi was one of the 1980’s most profoundly bizarre characters to emerge through the underground New York music scene. A counter tenor who sang pop music with opera and brought his unique style mix to the club and alternative audiences. The Nomi Song is a film about fame, death, friendship, betrayal, opera and the greatest New Wave rock star that never was.