Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Just in Case You Missed The Insane Republican Response to the #SOTU - January 21, 2015
- WATCH: PINKY’S NAILS “MANICURE” - January 14, 2015
- Fierth i-ON Interview with NEON HITCH #WeRNeon - December 16, 2014
- Full Cast of RuPauls Drag Race Season 7 REVEALED - December 8, 2014
- The Totally Unedited Vocals from Mariah Carey’s Awful Rockefeller Center Performance - December 4, 2014
Looks like an alien, sings like a diva – Klaus Nomi was one of the 1980’s most profoundly bizarre characters to emerge through the underground New York music scene. A counter tenor who sang pop music with opera and brought his unique style mix to the club and alternative audiences. The Nomi Song is a film about fame, death, friendship, betrayal, opera and the greatest New Wave rock star that never was.