Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
- Take The Test! Which RuPaul’s Drag Race Queen Are You ? #RPDR - March 5, 2014
- FOLSOM STREET EAST Plans Return to NYC June 2014 - March 5, 2014
VICE’s Ryan Duffy went to Colombia to check out a strange and powerful drug called Scopolamine, also known as “The Devil’s Breath.” It’s a substance so intense that it renders a person incapable of exercising free will. The first few days in the country were a harrowing montage of freaked-out dealers and unimaginable horror stories about Scopolamine. After meeting only a few people with firsthand experience, the story took a far darker turn than we ever could have imagined.