Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
- BUSHWIG 2014 – Brooklyn’s Biggest 2 Day Dragfest is THIS Weekend ! Sept 6-7 #bushwig - September 2, 2014
- See you in September - - August 14, 2014
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
I don’t know when the WA|HH Quantum Sensations spray is coming to the United States, but it’s not coming soon enough. Created by the French American scientist David Edwards, it gets you drunk for a few seconds with no aftereffects. Why? I don’t know why, but I want to try it anyway.
Each dose—administered with a device designed by Philippe Starck—will give you only 0.075 milliliters of alcohol. Edwards claims that, thanks to the way the specially designed spray mechanism pulverizes the liquid into your mouth, the effect is full and instantaneous. However, once it disappears, you will not have any headache. In fact, you can pass any alcohol test after using it.
This is not the first device that Edwards has created. Originally, he invented Whif, another spray that allowed the user to fully taste different flavors—like chocolate or coffee—without having to eat or drink. They sold 400,000 units of these. Then he invented Whaf, an ultrasonic system to mix different liquids in order to create a cloud of flavor.
The price of the WA|HH Quantum Sensations is 26 dollars.