Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Pavilion released photo renderings of what will be rebuilt on the site of the former building just in time for NEXT summer. Thanks to the Team at the neighboring La Fountaine Building for their lightning fast efforts with design and rebuild efforts which will be ready in time for the peak summer season this year. Sip and Twirls rebuild has moved some things around on the buildings previous layout bringing the DJ booth to dance floor level as well as repositioning the Lina-deck to accommodate her smoking hot dance parties.
Not to miss a beat though Fire Island is still the hottest summer destination in our area. The Party lines will now be formed at the neighboring Pool Deck and Blue Whale which will be used more heavily and to accommodate the Tea parties made famous there and not forgetting to mention the huge line-up by Daniel Nardicio at The Ice Palace in Cherry Grove with acts like Liza Minnelli , Lisa Lampanelli, Alan Cumming, and Saturdays DJ Johnny Dynell.