Fire Island Pines PAVILION Unveils Rebuild Design.. What Do You Think ?
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Pavilion released photo renderings of what will be rebuilt on the site of the former building just in time for NEXT summer. Thanks to the Team at the neighboring La Fountaine Building for their lightning fast efforts with design and rebuild efforts which will be ready in time for the peak summer season this year. Sip and Twirls rebuild has moved some things around on the buildings previous layout bringing the DJ booth to dance floor level as well as repositioning the Lina-deck to accommodate her smoking hot dance parties.
Not to miss a beat though Fire Island is still the hottest summer destination in our area. The Party lines will now be formed at the neighboring Pool Deck and Blue Whale which will be used more heavily and to accommodate the Tea parties made famous there and not forgetting to mention the huge line-up by Daniel Nardicio at The Ice Palace in Cherry Grove with acts like Liza Minnelli , Lisa Lampanelli, Alan Cumming, and Saturdays DJ Johnny Dynell.