Fire Island Pines PAVILION Unveils Rebuild Design.. What Do You Think ?
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Venus Xtravaganza of Paris Is Burning would have been 50 today. - May 22, 2015
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with NORA BURNS of UNITARD - May 20, 2015
- Turn Your Passion For Health and Wellness Into a Career - May 19, 2015
- Fierth TV: GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet With Mike Diamond, Laverne Cox & Tituss Burgess - May 11, 2015
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
Pavilion released photo renderings of what will be rebuilt on the site of the former building just in time for NEXT summer. Thanks to the Team at the neighboring La Fountaine Building for their lightning fast efforts with design and rebuild efforts which will be ready in time for the peak summer season this year. Sip and Twirls rebuild has moved some things around on the buildings previous layout bringing the DJ booth to dance floor level as well as repositioning the Lina-deck to accommodate her smoking hot dance parties.
Not to miss a beat though Fire Island is still the hottest summer destination in our area. The Party lines will now be formed at the neighboring Pool Deck and Blue Whale which will be used more heavily and to accommodate the Tea parties made famous there and not forgetting to mention the huge line-up by Daniel Nardicio at The Ice Palace in Cherry Grove with acts like Liza Minnelli , Lisa Lampanelli, Alan Cumming, and Saturdays DJ Johnny Dynell.