Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Bianca Del Rio & Adore Delano Featured in Starbucks Web-Ad Short - October 29, 2014
- Fireball Whiskey Recall in Parts of EU After Ingredients Revealed Chemicals Found in Anti-Freeze - October 29, 2014
- GWAR Covers PET SHOP BOYS ‘WESTEND GIRLS’ - October 28, 2014
- Saturday Morning Cartoons Make Stream Their Way Back Into Your Life – Endless Childhood Resumes. - October 28, 2014
- Mike Diamond Goes on The Prowl and gets the Down Low on WE-HO - October 28, 2014
Stefon (Bill Hader) was back on “Weekend Update” to suggest places to visit when New York gets warmer, and he really heated things up by giving Seth Meyers a looooong kiss.
After discussing a club called “Thank You” that’s located inside a “crashing blimp,” and features a “fat Hawaiian guy that no one invited” and “an old Pakistani woman that looks like a California raisin,” Stefon suggested hot spots for “March Madness” and “St. Patrick’s Day.”
He then gave Meyers a sticker that read, “Kiss me I’m Irish,” and went in for the big smooch.