Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
- BUSHWIG 2014 – Brooklyn’s Biggest 2 Day Dragfest is THIS Weekend ! Sept 6-7 #bushwig - September 2, 2014
- See you in September - - August 14, 2014
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
Stefon (Bill Hader) was back on “Weekend Update” to suggest places to visit when New York gets warmer, and he really heated things up by giving Seth Meyers a looooong kiss.
After discussing a club called “Thank You” that’s located inside a “crashing blimp,” and features a “fat Hawaiian guy that no one invited” and “an old Pakistani woman that looks like a California raisin,” Stefon suggested hot spots for “March Madness” and “St. Patrick’s Day.”
He then gave Meyers a sticker that read, “Kiss me I’m Irish,” and went in for the big smooch.