Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time - November 20, 2014
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with LYPSINKA – THREE Live Stage Shows now in NYC !! - November 20, 2014
- Chloe Hearts Thanksgiving <3 - November 17, 2014
- Scientists Say It Only Takes 66 Days To Change Your Life, If You can make it. - November 7, 2014
- Sesame Street Spoofs The Hunger Games - November 6, 2014
Stefon (Bill Hader) was back on “Weekend Update” to suggest places to visit when New York gets warmer, and he really heated things up by giving Seth Meyers a looooong kiss.
After discussing a club called “Thank You” that’s located inside a “crashing blimp,” and features a “fat Hawaiian guy that no one invited” and “an old Pakistani woman that looks like a California raisin,” Stefon suggested hot spots for “March Madness” and “St. Patrick’s Day.”
He then gave Meyers a sticker that read, “Kiss me I’m Irish,” and went in for the big smooch.