Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: ELLO ELLO ELLO – The COMEBACK on HBO Trailer is here !!! - October 23, 2014
- Fire Island Pines Pavilion For Sale, Again.. - October 23, 2014
- What Is The Paradise Garage? Short Documentary on the Legendary Nightclub - October 23, 2014
- 22 Years Later – Madonna’s Sex Book Gets The Drag Makeover it Deserves - October 23, 2014
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
Stefon (Bill Hader) was back on “Weekend Update” to suggest places to visit when New York gets warmer, and he really heated things up by giving Seth Meyers a looooong kiss.
After discussing a club called “Thank You” that’s located inside a “crashing blimp,” and features a “fat Hawaiian guy that no one invited” and “an old Pakistani woman that looks like a California raisin,” Stefon suggested hot spots for “March Madness” and “St. Patrick’s Day.”
He then gave Meyers a sticker that read, “Kiss me I’m Irish,” and went in for the big smooch.