SNL: Weekend Update: Stefon On Spring & Kissing Seth Myers !
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Stefon (Bill Hader) was back on “Weekend Update” to suggest places to visit when New York gets warmer, and he really heated things up by giving Seth Meyers a looooong kiss.
After discussing a club called “Thank You” that’s located inside a “crashing blimp,” and features a “fat Hawaiian guy that no one invited” and “an old Pakistani woman that looks like a California raisin,” Stefon suggested hot spots for “March Madness” and “St. Patrick’s Day.”
He then gave Meyers a sticker that read, “Kiss me I’m Irish,” and went in for the big smooch.