Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Stefon (Bill Hader) was back on “Weekend Update” to suggest places to visit when New York gets warmer, and he really heated things up by giving Seth Meyers a looooong kiss.
After discussing a club called “Thank You” that’s located inside a “crashing blimp,” and features a “fat Hawaiian guy that no one invited” and “an old Pakistani woman that looks like a California raisin,” Stefon suggested hot spots for “March Madness” and “St. Patrick’s Day.”
He then gave Meyers a sticker that read, “Kiss me I’m Irish,” and went in for the big smooch.