Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: ELLO ELLO ELLO – The COMEBACK on HBO Trailer is here !!! - October 23, 2014
- Fire Island Pines Pavilion For Sale, Again.. - October 23, 2014
- What Is The Paradise Garage? Short Documentary on the Legendary Nightclub - October 23, 2014
- 22 Years Later – Madonna’s Sex Book Gets The Drag Makeover it Deserves - October 23, 2014
- Renée Zellweger Responds to the Internets Shock Over Dramatic Plastic Surgery - October 22, 2014
We show how to make flowers glow in the dark under ultraviolet light using a fluorescent dye.
You really only need two things, an ultraviolet lamp and a fluorescent highlighter. Open the highlighter and squeeze a few drops of the fluorescent ink into a cup of water. Now take the flower (i find white carnations to be the best) and cut the stem underneath the solution. Leave the flower in overnight and the dye will have been absorbed into the flower.
Now simply shine an ultraviolet light onto the flower to cause the highlighter dye to glow. whats amazing is that the glow isn’t uniform but will glow bighter in areas where the dye accumulates. Often this gives a more complex pattern to the flower.