Steven Meisel spoofs QVC for Vogue Italia
By 0 Comments|
The following two tabs change content below.
Editor / Founder
Founder & Editor of Fierth.com - I am not a journalist, I am not a blogger, and I am not a writer. http://facebook.com/xbrianmills
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Steven Meisel knows how to laugh at fashion: he’s mocked advertisers for W magazine and has now turned his lens on the shopping network, QVC, for Vogue Italia.
← Previous Story A Glimpse inside the lives of Gays & Lesbians in the 1950’s [video]