Steven Meisel spoofs QVC for Vogue Italia
By 0 Comments|
The following two tabs change content below.
Editor / Founder
Founder & Editor of Fierth.com - I am not a journalist, I am not a blogger, and I am not a writer. http://facebook.com/xbrianmills
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Venus Xtravaganza of Paris Is Burning would have been 50 today. - May 22, 2015
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with NORA BURNS of UNITARD - May 20, 2015
- Turn Your Passion For Health and Wellness Into a Career - May 19, 2015
- Fierth TV: GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet With Mike Diamond, Laverne Cox & Tituss Burgess - May 11, 2015
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
Steven Meisel knows how to laugh at fashion: he’s mocked advertisers for W magazine and has now turned his lens on the shopping network, QVC, for Vogue Italia.
← Previous Story A Glimpse inside the lives of Gays & Lesbians in the 1950’s [video]