You Can Make $55,000 A Year Selling Candy On The Subway, Apparently
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Venus Xtravaganza of Paris Is Burning would have been 50 today. - May 22, 2015
- FIERTH i-ON Interview with NORA BURNS of UNITARD - May 20, 2015
- Turn Your Passion For Health and Wellness Into a Career - May 19, 2015
- Fierth TV: GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet With Mike Diamond, Laverne Cox & Tituss Burgess - May 11, 2015
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
If you’ve ever ridden a New York City subway, you’ve probably encountered a “candy man” at some point and assumed he was making chump change, so you threw him a buck or two. Apparently not. In this two-minute short, check out how this dude makes more than $150 a day selling M&Ms and fruit snacks.
Alex “Tracks” McFarland sells candy seven days a week, making an average of $150 per day, which adds up to a $55,000 annual salary. Tax free.