You Can Make $55,000 A Year Selling Candy On The Subway, Apparently
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- MASSIVE FIRE BURNS AT THE ICE PALACE ON FIRE ISLAND TAKES HOTEL & HOLLY HOUSE - March 27, 2015
- Pretty Much All of The Jokes from THE ROAST OF JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
- JESSICA LANGE Leaving AMERICAN HORROR STORY FOREVER #ahshotel - March 16, 2015
- The Best Insults From The ROAST Of JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
- Disgusting Natalia Kills and Her Husband Fired From X Factor NZ after Attack On Constestant - March 15, 2015
If you’ve ever ridden a New York City subway, you’ve probably encountered a “candy man” at some point and assumed he was making chump change, so you threw him a buck or two. Apparently not. In this two-minute short, check out how this dude makes more than $150 a day selling M&Ms and fruit snacks.
Alex “Tracks” McFarland sells candy seven days a week, making an average of $150 per day, which adds up to a $55,000 annual salary. Tax free.