Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
If you’ve ever ridden a New York City subway, you’ve probably encountered a “candy man” at some point and assumed he was making chump change, so you threw him a buck or two. Apparently not. In this two-minute short, check out how this dude makes more than $150 a day selling M&Ms and fruit snacks.
Alex “Tracks” McFarland sells candy seven days a week, making an average of $150 per day, which adds up to a $55,000 annual salary. Tax free.