Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
If you’ve ever ridden a New York City subway, you’ve probably encountered a “candy man” at some point and assumed he was making chump change, so you threw him a buck or two. Apparently not. In this two-minute short, check out how this dude makes more than $150 a day selling M&Ms and fruit snacks.
Alex “Tracks” McFarland sells candy seven days a week, making an average of $150 per day, which adds up to a $55,000 annual salary. Tax free.