Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- VIDEO: MADONNA In Major Stage Fall During Brit Awards – Hope She is OK ! - February 25, 2015
- MARY POPPINS Sings Death Metal Cover of SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEPPIALIDOCIOUS - February 25, 2015
- Conan O’Brien & Billy Eichner Troll Grindr- Conan Discovers He’s a Bottom. - February 25, 2015
- DUCKTALES Returning to TV With New Series in 2017 - February 25, 2015
- WATCH: ” Dior and I ” Trailer – In Theaters March 26th - February 24, 2015
If you’ve ever ridden a New York City subway, you’ve probably encountered a “candy man” at some point and assumed he was making chump change, so you threw him a buck or two. Apparently not. In this two-minute short, check out how this dude makes more than $150 a day selling M&Ms and fruit snacks.
Alex “Tracks” McFarland sells candy seven days a week, making an average of $150 per day, which adds up to a $55,000 annual salary. Tax free.