Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- FLASHBACK: Behind the Scenes at the 2012 LifeBall in Vienna with Amanda Lepore and Marco Ovando - May 24, 2013
- MoMA PS1 Warm Up 2013 Lineup Announced - May 23, 2013
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN COLLINS – BEST OF DYNASTY CATFIGHTS ! - May 23, 2013
- LISTEN: GIORGIO MORODER – Full LIVE MIX at Deep Space 2013 NYC - May 22, 2013
- Fire Island’s Pavilion WILL NOT be ready for Memorial Day, After All - May 22, 2013
If you’ve ever ridden a New York City subway, you’ve probably encountered a “candy man” at some point and assumed he was making chump change, so you threw him a buck or two. Apparently not. In this two-minute short, check out how this dude makes more than $150 a day selling M&Ms and fruit snacks.
Alex “Tracks” McFarland sells candy seven days a week, making an average of $150 per day, which adds up to a $55,000 annual salary. Tax free.