Hate Facebook Now ? Just Wait Til it Looks Like This – The New FB Revealed at F8
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg took the stage at Facebook’s f8 developer’s conference to unveil a totally new kind of profile.
It’s called the Timeline, and it’s a richer way to view the content you post to Facebook. The feature’s tagline: “all your stories, all your apps, a new way to express who you are.”
Content is organized by year and compiled into an continuous stream. To jump to a year, just select the year you want from a list of years, which expands to display months, along the right-hand side of your Timeline.
“We’re more than what we did recently,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during the keynote event. Timeline, he went on to say, helps the users show “the story of your life on a single page.”
Zuckerberg also gave developers a preview of what the Timeline will look like on a mobile device.
Take a look at the new site below :
EAGER TO GET THE NEW FACEBOOK – FIERTH KNOWS HOW CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/pAM3c8
via huffington post