Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- M.A.D. Cinema Series Documenting The Rise Of New York’s 1975-80 Punk Music Scene - April 15, 2014
- NSFW: VIDEO: Sexiest Self Help Video Ever: How To Check For Testicular Cancer - April 15, 2014
- VIDEO: Matthew Barney’s New 5 Hour Insane Opera/Film Performance showing to London. - April 15, 2014
- Tom of Finland to Appear on Postal Stamps in September - April 15, 2014
- The Other 90′s Nightlife Scene: Heaven and Hell Nightclubs of 1890s Paris - April 15, 2014
Mark Zuckerberg took the stage at Facebook’s f8 developer’s conference to unveil a totally new kind of profile.
It’s called the Timeline, and it’s a richer way to view the content you post to Facebook. The feature’s tagline: “all your stories, all your apps, a new way to express who you are.”
Content is organized by year and compiled into an continuous stream. To jump to a year, just select the year you want from a list of years, which expands to display months, along the right-hand side of your Timeline.
“We’re more than what we did recently,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during the keynote event. Timeline, he went on to say, helps the users show “the story of your life on a single page.”
Zuckerberg also gave developers a preview of what the Timeline will look like on a mobile device.
Take a look at the new site below :
EAGER TO GET THE NEW FACEBOOK – FIERTH KNOWS HOW CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/pAM3c8
via huffington post