Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
- PHOTOS: STUDMUFFIN NYC STREETKIDS – Banji to Boutique Photo Shoot - June 11, 2014
- HOUSE OF O Returns This Week with PRINCESS SUPERSTAR & Photos from Last week - June 11, 2014
Mark Zuckerberg took the stage at Facebook’s f8 developer’s conference to unveil a totally new kind of profile.
It’s called the Timeline, and it’s a richer way to view the content you post to Facebook. The feature’s tagline: “all your stories, all your apps, a new way to express who you are.”
Content is organized by year and compiled into an continuous stream. To jump to a year, just select the year you want from a list of years, which expands to display months, along the right-hand side of your Timeline.
“We’re more than what we did recently,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during the keynote event. Timeline, he went on to say, helps the users show “the story of your life on a single page.”
Zuckerberg also gave developers a preview of what the Timeline will look like on a mobile device.
Take a look at the new site below :
EAGER TO GET THE NEW FACEBOOK – FIERTH KNOWS HOW CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/pAM3c8
via huffington post