Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- FLASHBACK: Behind the Scenes at the 2012 LifeBall in Vienna with Amanda Lepore and Marco Ovando - May 24, 2013
- MoMA PS1 Warm Up 2013 Lineup Announced - May 23, 2013
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN COLLINS – BEST OF DYNASTY CATFIGHTS ! - May 23, 2013
- LISTEN: GIORGIO MORODER – Full LIVE MIX at Deep Space 2013 NYC - May 22, 2013
- Fire Island’s Pavilion WILL NOT be ready for Memorial Day, After All - May 22, 2013
Mark Zuckerberg took the stage at Facebook’s f8 developer’s conference to unveil a totally new kind of profile.
It’s called the Timeline, and it’s a richer way to view the content you post to Facebook. The feature’s tagline: “all your stories, all your apps, a new way to express who you are.”
Content is organized by year and compiled into an continuous stream. To jump to a year, just select the year you want from a list of years, which expands to display months, along the right-hand side of your Timeline.
“We’re more than what we did recently,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during the keynote event. Timeline, he went on to say, helps the users show “the story of your life on a single page.”
Zuckerberg also gave developers a preview of what the Timeline will look like on a mobile device.
Take a look at the new site below :
EAGER TO GET THE NEW FACEBOOK – FIERTH KNOWS HOW CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/pAM3c8
via huffington post