Breakdown with The Kiki Twins : KELLI
What do you do: Singer/Performer
Where are you based: New York City
1. So tell us, what is the most FIERTH thing about you?
My hair whips back and forth like it is nobody’s business!
2. What type of art do you create?
I create art based on life experiences and passion. I write, co-write and co-produce my music.
3. What’s going on right now for you?
I am in the studio recording and creating pure magic for my new EP which will be coming out in the next few weeks. Look out for my postings on facebook and in my tweets for the exact release date. Also, I just put a video out for my first single, “Gave Up On Love”, which is linked on this page so check it out! I am performing around New York City, and just did a show at Industry Bar.
4. What’s on your plate for the rest of 2011?
Working my little buns off. Shows around the city, baby! Specifically, I’ll be at The Ritz August 20th. On a side note, September 23rd I’ll be performing at Six Flag’s Great Adventure’s Gay Day. 10,000 people!!!
5. Who’s on your radar? Who should we be keeping an eye on?
UH ME!!! and me!
6. What is something no one knows about you?
I spent this morning recording myself and practicing singing the theme from Fame “remember my name…FAME!”
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
People who try to speak for me. I actually have a lot to say!
8. If you could be anywhere right now doing anything with anyone, tell us where, what and with who it would be.
I am extremely grateful to be where I am right now. If I was meant to be with someone else or in another time or place, I’d be there.
9. Where can people find out more about you and keep up with you?
One final question…
10. Are we there yet?
There is no final destination. This journey has no end!!!!