Latest posts by FIERTH (see all)
- The 10 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015 - January 15, 2015
- Preppy Lifestyle Choices From Coast To Coast - October 20, 2014
- Crazy and Cool Habits of Celebrities - August 21, 2014
- A Gritty Lesson In Self Worth.. - August 21, 2014
- WATCH: The GENDEROSITY Project: A Transformative Performance Art Project by Donald C. Shorter - April 7, 2014
Via Huffington Post – A lesbian couple is asking for changes at Dollywood after an employee asked one of the women to turn her T-shirt reading “marriage is so gay” inside-out to avoid offending others on a recent visit to the Tennessee theme park complex.
Olivier Odom and Jennifer Tipton said Tuesday they want the park to be more inclusive of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender families after Odom was asked to reverse her shirt when they visited Dollywood Splash Country next to the Pigeon Forge amusement park. The story was first reported by WBIR-TV in Knoxville.
Dollywood spokesman Pete Owens said on Tuesday that Dollywood is open to all families, but their dress code policy is to ask people with clothing or tattoos that could be considered offensive to change clothes or cover up.
Read full article [here]