Latest posts by FIERTH (see all)
- WATCH: The GENDEROSITY Project: A Transformative Performance Art Project by Donald C. Shorter - April 7, 2014
- WATCH: The Black Party 2014 Teaser - February 13, 2014
- WATCH: Madonna Morphs Over 31 Years in 64 Seconds – 1984 – 2014 - February 10, 2014
- Russian and Ukrainian Gays Seek Asylum in US - June 10, 2013
- GET INTO: Staten Island Pride – June 1st - May 29, 2013
Via Huffington Post – A lesbian couple is asking for changes at Dollywood after an employee asked one of the women to turn her T-shirt reading “marriage is so gay” inside-out to avoid offending others on a recent visit to the Tennessee theme park complex.
Olivier Odom and Jennifer Tipton said Tuesday they want the park to be more inclusive of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender families after Odom was asked to reverse her shirt when they visited Dollywood Splash Country next to the Pigeon Forge amusement park. The story was first reported by WBIR-TV in Knoxville.
Dollywood spokesman Pete Owens said on Tuesday that Dollywood is open to all families, but their dress code policy is to ask people with clothing or tattoos that could be considered offensive to change clothes or cover up.
Read full article [here]