Southwest Airlines Pilot Goes On Rant About “Gays, Grannies, & Grandes”
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Classic Gay Icons! with special guest Hedda Lettuce - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: It’s the Miss’d America Pagaent! - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Size Queens! is more than a mouthful too much? NSFW - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Boys on Film! Inside Gay Porn *NSFW* New Episodes Every Tuesday - January 1, 1970
- FIERTH TV: BUSHWIG PART TWO ! Split Ends ! - January 1, 1970
Believing his cockpit microphone was off, a Southwest Airlines pilot proceeded to project an extremely offensive and horrific rant about how there weren’t any attractive flight attendants anymore. It was broadcast over hundreds of miles, and through the Freedom of Information Act, the (NSFW for very foul language and slurs) audio is now available. Suffice it to say, he’s been suspended without pay indefinitely.