Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
Believing his cockpit microphone was off, a Southwest Airlines pilot proceeded to project an extremely offensive and horrific rant about how there weren’t any attractive flight attendants anymore. It was broadcast over hundreds of miles, and through the Freedom of Information Act, the (NSFW for very foul language and slurs) audio is now available. Suffice it to say, he’s been suspended without pay indefinitely.