Breakdown with THE KIKI TWINS: Jessie and the Toy Boys!
1. So tell us, what is the most FIERTH thing about you?
Well you know I always keep it FIERTH with my red nails! You’ll never see me with chipped-up fingers even after playing piano for hours…
My favorite nail color is “The Thrill of Brazil” by OPI! It’s the “perfect shade of red” which is a song title of mine! (TKT- Shameless plug! A girl after our own hearts.)
2. What type of art do you create?
I create art that challenges my audience to ask themselves questions- sonic booms that paint pictures in your mind.
3. What’s going on right now for you?
It’s bananas right now! I’m just starting the Femme Fatale Tour rehearsals. I’ll be one of the opening acts for Britney.
4. What’s on your plate for the rest of 2011?
I’m also going to be playing for the first time on television on The Conan O’ Brien show on June 9th!!
5. What is something no one knows about you?
I can fold my tongue into 3 loops (most people can only do one). It’s freaky!
6. What are some of your pet peeves?
People who are late drive me crazy. I’m always on time. Punctuality is very under-rated.
7. If you could be anywhere right now doing anything with anyone, tell us where, what and with who it would be.
Exactly where I am, doing exactly what I’m doing right now! Being in rehearsals for The Femme Fatale Tour and I am so excited and happy!
8. Where can people find out more about you and keep up with you?
There are links to everything on my website: jessieandthetoyboys.com Thank you!
One final question…
9. Are we there yet?
We are very close… 🙂