Blu, Italian Street Artist Presents “BIG BANG BIG BOOM”
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
Blu is the pseudonym of an Italian artist who has deliberately decided to conceal his real identity. What little is known about him is that he lives in Bologna and has been active in the street art scene since 1999. “BIG BANG BIG BOOM” is an unscientific point of view on the beginning and evolution of life.