GM’s EN-V Concept Car Tackles Urbanization Video
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Jinkx Monsoon & Peaches Christ in RETURN TO GRAY GARDENS 4/25 - April 24, 2015
- VIDEO: Get to know NYC Icon MISS COLOMBIA in Rare Video Interview - April 17, 2015
- MASSIVE FIRE BURNS AT THE ICE PALACE ON FIRE ISLAND TAKES HOTEL & HOLLY HOUSE - March 27, 2015
- Pretty Much All of The Jokes from THE ROAST OF JUSTIN BIEBER - March 16, 2015
- JESSICA LANGE Leaving AMERICAN HORROR STORY FOREVER #ahshotel - March 16, 2015
Take a look inside GM’s new EN-V concept car , as Chris Borroni-Bird explains how this zero-emission, electric vehicle could serve as the automobile solution of the future. One major societal trend that GM is addressing with the EN-V is urbanization. Borroni-Bird touches on the six key issues facing the mobility of people living in big cities (Energy, Environment, Safety, Congestion, Parking and Affordability) and how the two-wheeled EN-V addresses each issue.