Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Nowness: 6 Minute Excerpt of Björk: Biophilia Live - October 30, 2014
- Harajuku Girls 2014 – The State of Japanese Fashion - October 30, 2014
- WATCH: Goth’s Plan The Gothiest Funeral for all Eternity - October 30, 2014
- Pee-Wee Herman Announces New Movie Coming in 2015 ( again ) - October 30, 2014
- Bianca Del Rio & Adore Delano Featured in Starbucks Web-Ad Short - October 29, 2014
Take a look inside GM’s new EN-V concept car , as Chris Borroni-Bird explains how this zero-emission, electric vehicle could serve as the automobile solution of the future. One major societal trend that GM is addressing with the EN-V is urbanization. Borroni-Bird touches on the six key issues facing the mobility of people living in big cities (Energy, Environment, Safety, Congestion, Parking and Affordability) and how the two-wheeled EN-V addresses each issue.