Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
- PHOTOS: STUDMUFFIN NYC STREETKIDS – Banji to Boutique Photo Shoot - June 11, 2014
- HOUSE OF O Returns This Week with PRINCESS SUPERSTAR & Photos from Last week - June 11, 2014
Take a look inside GM’s new EN-V concept car , as Chris Borroni-Bird explains how this zero-emission, electric vehicle could serve as the automobile solution of the future. One major societal trend that GM is addressing with the EN-V is urbanization. Borroni-Bird touches on the six key issues facing the mobility of people living in big cities (Energy, Environment, Safety, Congestion, Parking and Affordability) and how the two-wheeled EN-V addresses each issue.