Extremely Inspiring 14-Year-Old, Graeme Taylor, Gets Interviewed By Ellen
By 0 Comments|
The following two tabs change content below.
Editor / Founder
Founder & Editor of Fierth.com - I am not a journalist, I am not a blogger, and I am not a writer. http://facebook.com/xbrianmills
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Fierth TV: It’s the Miss’d America Pagaent! - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Size Queens! is more than a mouthful too much? NSFW - January 1, 1970
- Fierth TV: HOMEWERQ: Boys on Film! Inside Gay Porn *NSFW* New Episodes Every Tuesday - January 1, 1970
- FIERTH TV: BUSHWIG PART TWO ! Split Ends ! - January 1, 1970
- ‘Carnival of Mirrors’ One mans incredible documentary of Burning Man 2015 - January 1, 1970
After Ellen saw a powerful speech by 14-year-old Graeme Taylor, she invited him here to talk about what motivated him to speak out for equality.
← Previous Story 2010 GMHC FASHION FORWARD