Breakdown with THE KIKI TWINS: Interview with Mila Jam
Name: MILA JAM
What do you do: Recording Artist/Songwriter/Entertainer
Where are you based: New York City
1. So tell us, what is the most FIERTH thing about you?
I am the 1st Official artist to be released on the world renowned Producer/DJ Gomi record label, Gomination.
2. What type of art do you create and give a brief description?
I create dance/pop music; Expressions on life, celebration and love, the music is a club dance sound with strong Pop and R&B influence.
3. What’s going on right now for you?
My debut single “WALK” is released on iTunes today! Nov. 16th.
4. What’s on your plate for the rest of 2010?
I will be doing some international traveling over the next few months to promote the single and preparing to launch my follow up singles.
5. Who’s on your radar? Who should we be keeping an eye on?
DJ GOMI… and me of course!
6. What is something no one knows about you?
I’m a trained gymnast.
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
Unstable tables that rock at a restaurant, spitting, and dirty fingernails.
8. If you could be anywhere right now doing anything with anyone, tell us where, what and with who it would be.
I would be in the recording studio with Mark Ronson collaborating on a new song!
9. Where can people find out more about you and keep up with you?
www.milajam.com and www.gomination.com
One final question…
10. Are we there yet?
So close I can almost taste it!