Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- HOMEWERQ: The VILLAGE PEOPLE’S “You Can’t Stop The Music” Re-Viewed - March 7, 2014
- Remembering TAMMY FAYE on her Birthday - March 7, 2014
- Who Was “PATIENT ZERO” – The Real Story Behind the Man Responsible for the AIDS Outbreak - March 6, 2014
- White House Announces Advances in Gene Therapy may Offer ‘functional’ Cure for HIV - March 5, 2014
- Pope Hints at Tolerance of Gay Civil Unions in Catholic Church - March 5, 2014
Here we present the rejected cover art for this months Rolling Stone , Clearly , even vampires covered in blood are too gay for the rock mag ; so they had to hetero it up a bit by adding Anna Paquin into the blood sucking sandwich ; Below - Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are naked and dripping blood on the approved latest cover of Rolling Stone, on stands this week.
The cover reads, “They’re hot, they’re sexy, they’re undead.
Read more here