Taxidermy Squirrels as cozy for World’s Strongest Beer – Not Fierth
Latest posts by FIERTH (see all)
- The 10 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015 - January 15, 2015
- Preppy Lifestyle Choices From Coast To Coast - October 20, 2014
- Crazy and Cool Habits of Celebrities - August 21, 2014
- A Gritty Lesson In Self Worth.. - August 21, 2014
- WATCH: The GENDEROSITY Project: A Transformative Performance Art Project by Donald C. Shorter - April 7, 2014
Scotland’s BrewDog has created a beer that contains 55% alcohol by volume called The End of History. Oh, and did we mention that it comes in a dead animal? The Beer cozy you see here is made from the hide of an actual squirrel . As much as I love the idea behind this I wish that not a single person purchases one of these as its a horrendous afffront to ethical treatment of animals. Unless of course you were to wear it afterwards .