Breakdown with THE KIKI TWINS: Interview with Brian Kent
THE KIKI TWINS had some 2-On-1 time with their sexy, totally dreamy, fellow pop star Brian Kent.
Name: Brian Kent
What do you do: Recording Artist/Entertainer
Where are you based: New York City
1. So tell us, what is the most FIERTH thing about you?
I love to have a good time, invite as many people to have it with me as I can, and talk about it the next day!
2. What type of art do you create and give a brief description?
I write and perform music from the heart. While mostly of a pop/dance nature, I enjoy writing things that are personal to me. It feels more real that way when I’m performing it.
3. What’s going on right now for you?
I’m currently in the process of writing/recording my next album and just released the first single off of it last month called, I’ll Find A Way. In terms of gigs, I can be seen in NYC for the Folsom Street East Fair on June 20th (if you’ve never been, it’s quite the event) and NYC Gay Pride (of course!).
4. What’s on your plate for the rest of 2010?
In addition to continuing work on my new album, I’ll be performing along side Martha Wash for the Orlando Gay Pride Festival! I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of an event with such a legend on the bill.
5. Who’s on your radar? Who should we be keeping an eye on?
My radar is busted! So, right now, the only thing I can keep an eye on is me!
6. What is something no one knows about you?
If I told you, then everyone would know! LOL
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
Dishonesty, gum smacking, people pushing the elevator button again when it’s already lit, and people who hold hands taking up the entire sidewalk and expect you to jump into traffic to go around themâ€¦MOVE!
8. If you could be anywhere right now doing anything with anyone, tell us where, what and who it would be.
I would be with Lady GaGa playing poker with a guy named Alejandroâ€¦I’d be so happy I could die!
9. Where can people find out more about you and keep up with you?
I’m all over the place!
One final question…
10. Are we there yet? (this is an open-ended question so feel free to answer it however your heart desires)
OH HELL NO! I don’t think you EVER get there because when you doâ€¦the journey’s over.