MUST SEE ! “When Joey Married Bobby” causes hilarity : extremely funny
Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- Italian Designer Elio Fiorucci, Founder of the Iconic FIorucci Department Store, dies at 80 - July 20, 2015
- VIDEO: SHOTS FIRED AT SAN FRANCISCO GAY PRIDE - June 28, 2015
- CRAZY!! PARIS HILTON Pranked in Insane Egyptian PLANE CRASH Video - June 27, 2015
- Last Chance to Save on MATINEE PRIDE 2015 #PRIDE2015 - June 25, 2015
- TIM CURRY Re-emerges for His First Public Appearance Since Stroke in 2012 - June 8, 2015
We Haven’t seen a show this funny in a while . Get tickets asap
Playing in New York at Theatre 80 St. Marks from February thru March 2010! Starring Tina McKissick & Lady Bunny
“When Joey Married Bobby”, starring Lady Bunny, two-time S.A.G.Award Nominee Tina McKissick and introducing former Detroit Tiger Pitcher Matthew Pender as Joey, opens February 6, 2010 for an open-ended run at Off-Broadway house Theatre 80 St. Marks, between 1st & 2nd Avenues.
From the comic mind of GLAAD Award winning playwright, William Wyatt (Peachtree Battle, A Sunday Afternoon At Loehmans, The Limousine Ride and Veranda) comes a tale about gay marriage in an ultra conservative household. Bright-eyed hunk Joey (Matthew Pender) has finally met the man of his dreams and ready to take a plunge into marriage. The thought of a gay wedding has Joey’s southern socialite mother Sarah Edwards (Tina McKissick) in quite a tizzy. Worried that the news of her son’s nuptials might jeopardize her chances of winning “Christian of the Year,” Sarah stops at nothing to protect her name, image and reputation. The legendary Lady Bunny co-stars in the play as the power-wielding, Baptist Minister’s Wife, Charity Divine.