Latest posts by BRIAN MILLS (see all)
- See you in September - - August 14, 2014
- Fierth i-ON Interview with FRANKIE SHARP - June 30, 2014
- Did ANGELINA JOLIE channel JOAN COLLINS for her role as MALEFICENT ? - June 21, 2014
- THIS SUNDAY NIGHT – Drag Benefit Fundraiser for Maddox Madison Battle Against Skin Cancer - June 12, 2014
- PHOTOS: STUDMUFFIN NYC STREETKIDS – Banji to Boutique Photo Shoot - June 11, 2014
We Haven’t seen a show this funny in a while . Get tickets asap
Playing in New York at Theatre 80 St. Marks from February thru March 2010! Starring Tina McKissick & Lady Bunny
“When Joey Married Bobby”, starring Lady Bunny, two-time S.A.G.Award Nominee Tina McKissick and introducing former Detroit Tiger Pitcher Matthew Pender as Joey, opens February 6, 2010 for an open-ended run at Off-Broadway house Theatre 80 St. Marks, between 1st & 2nd Avenues.
From the comic mind of GLAAD Award winning playwright, William Wyatt (Peachtree Battle, A Sunday Afternoon At Loehmans, The Limousine Ride and Veranda) comes a tale about gay marriage in an ultra conservative household. Bright-eyed hunk Joey (Matthew Pender) has finally met the man of his dreams and ready to take a plunge into marriage. The thought of a gay wedding has Joey’s southern socialite mother Sarah Edwards (Tina McKissick) in quite a tizzy. Worried that the news of her son’s nuptials might jeopardize her chances of winning “Christian of the Year,” Sarah stops at nothing to protect her name, image and reputation. The legendary Lady Bunny co-stars in the play as the power-wielding, Baptist Minister’s Wife, Charity Divine.