Latest posts by Sethclark (see all)
- Godfather Lost: In Praise of Frankie Knuckles - April 1, 2014
- TS Madison Wants Us To Know That It’s “On” - March 10, 2014
- Listen: Neneh Cherry’s Hardly Blank Project - March 1, 2014
- Yoncé Gives You A New Way To Turn Your Cherry Out - February 21, 2014
- Amanda Lepore (feat. Cazwell) (PhDJ’s Marilyn by Numbers revision) - October 24, 2010
Cazwell stormed the B*tch @ss Trick stage around 1:00 a.m. At first zipped up in a shiny black hoodie with just a green tail peaking out from behind, Cazwell quickly disrobed to give us the full animal fantasy.
Caz wasn’t just monkeying around. He was werqing the hell out of his fantastical new single, “Tonight,” which samples one of my favorite Shannon songs. Caz may have written us a love song, a long one, a super strong one, as he sings on the track; but onstage he was on the prowl.
Giving us so much “Tonight” must have put Caz in the mood. Here he is getting some post-show love from Johnny.